New Hampshire

General Statutes
Commercial Code
Trade and Commerce
Banks and Banking’ Loan Associations; Credit Unions
Notaries, Commissioners, Justices of the Peace, and Acknowledgments
Conveyances and Mortgages of Realty
Actions, Process, and Service of Process
Proceedings in Court
Proceedings in Special Cases
Rules of Evidence
Rules of Appellate Procedure

Criminal Statutes
Rules of Criminal Procedure

Rules of Professional Conduct: (Discipline/Counsel)
Bar Website
Rules of Professional Conduct
How to File a Bar Grievance
What should my grievance contain? (Bar Grievance Form not available online)
Where do I send my Grievances?

Supreme Court’s Attorney Discipline Office
4 Chenell Drive, Suite 102
Concord NH 03301
Phone: 603-224-5828

Judicial Misconduct: (Discipline/Judges)
Judicial Misconduct Complaint Process
Code of Judicial Conduct
Judicial Misconduct Complaint Form


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s